This is our Mortgage Calculator, it spits out Monthly Payment
How Can I use this Calculator?
- Total Amount: Purchase Amount in your Agreement of Sale (AoS) or your Appraisal Value (If you don't have one, just put your Estimated Value of your House)
- Down Payment: Amount you're putting down for your House (If none, or refinance, then put 0)
- Interest Rate: Annual Interest Rate %
- Amortization Period: Put number of years (i.e. 30, for 30 years)
- Payment Period: Would you pay the Mortgage Monthly? Bi-Weekly, or Weekly?
What's not included in this Calculator?
Your Closing Costs, (UFMIP, VA Funding Fee, Title Charges, etc.) may increase your Loan Amount, if you Finance, thus your monthly Payment may go up.
Also, your Mortgage Insurance Premium (MIP) /PMI is not included in this Calculator
If you choose to escrow (For Taxes and Homeowner's Insurance and/or Flood Insurance, If applicable), in most cases you will, that will increase your payment too
Would you like a personalized Quote for you?
Call us, or email us at Quote@assuredfsc.com Following:
- Your Name, Contact Info
- Your Estimated House Value, Your requested Loan Amount
- Your Estimated FICO® Score
- Your Current Mortgage Payment and Interest Rate (If Applicable)
Or.... Click Apply Now Below!
We would love to send you a Loan Estimate for you, No Strings Attached, No Commitments!
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!